Flute on the winds.

An Apache/German-Austrian/Japanese Traditional native flute performer blogging about his trials and tribulations on creating a successful career in acting, performing, finding his identity, culture, and living in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Currently living in and around the Albuquerque/Tohajiilee area trying to find my culture and my place in life. Training in Northern Kung Fu amongst other things and continuing to try and find work as an actor, wish me luck in this crazy world.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Why hello there!

And Hello.

It's been a long time, lots of things going on, acting is still going slowly but surely. I want to thank anyone and everyone who's sent me an e-mail, I apologise on my lack of responses as I'm terribly at stuff like that, but I sincerely thank you all for your words of encouragement.

As of late I've been migrating back towards the Stage as of late. I've performed in a couple of peices, even accompanied an excellent guitarist with my flutes, it went quite well actually.

Not much else to report, asides I'm taking some dance lessons, still keeping up with the martial arts, and the acting as well. Hope everyone else is doing good, and keep listening to the winds. :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home