Flute on the winds.

An Apache/German-Austrian/Japanese Traditional native flute performer blogging about his trials and tribulations on creating a successful career in acting, performing, finding his identity, culture, and living in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Currently living in and around the Albuquerque/Tohajiilee area trying to find my culture and my place in life. Training in Northern Kung Fu amongst other things and continuing to try and find work as an actor, wish me luck in this crazy world.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Is this thing on?

Wow, been awhile... Busy busy busy... Ceremony went well, only a few problems and some odd happenings, acting is at a standstill of confusion and miscommunication, god bless hollywood... Other then that, not much else going on, the house is going all right, Kung Fu is going great, life in general is at a flatline. Ah well, keep listening to the winds.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on customer service job description!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
customer service job description
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

8:36 AM  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
customer service job description
It pretty much covers customer service job description related issues.
Have a good day!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nàdleehé

11:37 PM  
Blogger edmiller6779440178 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home