Flute on the winds.

An Apache/German-Austrian/Japanese Traditional native flute performer blogging about his trials and tribulations on creating a successful career in acting, performing, finding his identity, culture, and living in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Currently living in and around the Albuquerque/Tohajiilee area trying to find my culture and my place in life. Training in Northern Kung Fu amongst other things and continuing to try and find work as an actor, wish me luck in this crazy world.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Home.

Short update. Getting a new house, so that I might afford living in Albuquerque. Roomates will be Eric and Max, both friends since childhood, and I met Eric during my short trial through college as my first roomate. Hopefully, I will not be at their throats midway through the year, or vice versa. Keep your head above water and keep listening to the winds.

1 Comments:

Blogger lennyhuron46537536 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home