Flute on the winds.

An Apache/German-Austrian/Japanese Traditional native flute performer blogging about his trials and tribulations on creating a successful career in acting, performing, finding his identity, culture, and living in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Currently living in and around the Albuquerque/Tohajiilee area trying to find my culture and my place in life. Training in Northern Kung Fu amongst other things and continuing to try and find work as an actor, wish me luck in this crazy world.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Premiere

Unbelievably fun. Got to meet a lot of new people, got to hang out with all of the old ones from the set, and free food is always a bonus. To top it all off, the audition I had before heading to the Theatre, went very well. Here is hoping for a new peice of work, and praying that "Into the West" lives up to all of the hype, I personally enjoyed it, but we will see what the critics say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dan G said...

Its you former DDR home boy from MN! I saw you on TV runnin from buffalo as a buffalo that shit was crazy! Then I saw you smile and walk into a teepee...and I thought...wow I wish i could get paid for that! JK! Grats on the gig man nice to see you on my glowing tv set! Wish you luck in the future

Dan G.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home