Flute on the winds.

An Apache/German-Austrian/Japanese Traditional native flute performer blogging about his trials and tribulations on creating a successful career in acting, performing, finding his identity, culture, and living in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Currently living in and around the Albuquerque/Tohajiilee area trying to find my culture and my place in life. Training in Northern Kung Fu amongst other things and continuing to try and find work as an actor, wish me luck in this crazy world.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Report.

Well, taking this back up again. Quite a bit has happened since I did this, so I will be brief. Will be going to the premiere of "Into the West" on June 8th in Los Angeles, should be interesting to see myself on the silver screen. Make sure to watch it on TNT June 10th, 11th, or 12th. To top that off, found an excellent trainer for Hung Gar/Kung Fu though only working the basics as of today, certainly different from all of my other training I've taken. Still not in school, no auditions coming up, and may have a steady job performing flute, let us hope that goes through. Remember, listen to the winds and follow your instinct, respect your elders, remember those who have fought in war, not only in America, but in other countries as well...

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Hey Pony Boy I was In Pro Scouts when you were a guest speaker in Arizona, I got your agancie, Acme. I dont know if you remember me, we were not properly introduced, I was the girl standing outside of the hotel window when you were talking to Molly Sweet at the VIP pool party, I dont know maybee you remember me, Tinsel, your co star from into the west is giving me your e-mail adress, I feel in my instincts it would be enlightening to talk to someone of my own people, I know no one of the Cheroke tribe except my family and I was never taught the culture correctly, but i do feel a strong connection to it, my home. Try to e-mail me one day if you can find me! take care, I pray for you!

Peace, love, trust, unity, and truth

*Julia*

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry this is Julia again, =] , my e-mail is dreamdreamjules@hotmail.com
e-mail me, but be patient my computer is a piece of.. anyways sorry to bother you..again!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home